If you've ever pondered the mysteries of that fabled realm known as Human Resources, then let HomeiLearn bring you into the light with this fascinating introductory course in International HR and Organisational Behaviour. Learn all about staffing international operations, compensation and recruitment, plus performance management all with a global spin. Perfect for those curious about a career in this challenging and exciting profession, and for executives looking for a greater understanding of these processes on the international stage.
- £49 (regular price £200) for an online course in International HR and Organisational Behaviour for one person
- Modules covered include - Introduction and Organizational Context of IHRM, Staffing International Operations, Training, Development and Succession Planning and Performance Management
- This course includes on-going assessment - graded by a professional tutor - to assess your learning and progress
- Easy to follow, interactive and informative training course with 24hour access - includes an e-book, audio lessons and 1 month of tutor support
- On successful completion of all course assessments you'll receive a certificate of completion