Go stargazing when you visit The Scottish Dark Sky Observatory. This modern and recently-opened public observatory occupies a spectacular and dramatic hilltop location within the heart of Galloway Forest, under some of the darkest skies in the UK – the perfect location for some night sky observation.
- £10 (regular price £16) for one adult and one concession ticket to The Scottish Dark Sky Observatory
- £12 (regular price £20) for two adult tickets to The Scottish Dark Sky Observatory
- £14 (regular price £28) for one family ticket (two adults and three concessions) to The Scottish Dark Sky Observatory
- Entry is available Monday to Sunday
- Galloway Forest Dark Park is the only gold tier IDA (International Dark Sky Association) park to have a public use observatory